Sanjeev Krishnan affectionately addressed by all as “Guruji” has been from his young age passionate about life and its significance. This led him in search of spiritual knowledge.
At the young age of 12, when normal children are interested only in their routine activities he was in search of a Master for spiritual guidance. His quest for spiritual knowledge for the betterment of mankind drew the attention of one of the great Masters ”Shri Thankappan”, a direct disciple of Swami Sivananda Paramhansa, a Siddha yogi (enlightened teacher) of the highest spiritual order from the South of India. Under his tutelage, as well as training and guidance from various great Masters, Sanjeev took up teachers training in Yoga with its various dimensions and application to modern life.
Sanjeev is a Graduate in English and Literature from the University of Calicut, India . He has 20 years of experience working in Multinationals in the Medical, Transport, Housing, Finance and Banking sectors. He has held senior regional positions in Human Resources and Finance.
However there came a time when Sanjeev decided to make “the shift” and pursue his passion YOGA, and thanks to the grace of all the great Masters and well-wishers, he set up the
RHYTHM YOGA CENTER in Dubai in 2003.
He is passionate about unlocking potential and helping people live the life they want. He has conducted several classes for individuals, corporates, educational Institutions and universities.
His clients include:
ENOC, KHDA, Maersk Sealand, Master foods [MARS GCC], Orient Exchange, Touchwood Décor and Furniture, Landmark Group, RHS, Gems Group of Educational Institutions, etc.
Sanjeev is a faculty of the American University in Dubai teaching yoga to the staff and students.
• Received an award for participating in the ‘Contribution to the world health’ program conducted by the Department of Health and medical services [DOHMS], DUBAI, UAE during DSF 2004.
• Conducts classes for various corporate companies on health and personal management.
• Speaker at several seminars on public forums and educational institutions.
• Participated in the ‘Keep Fit’ program conducted for the Emirates Airline staff.
The flagship program of the center RHYTHM OF LIFE (ROL) is conceptualised and administered by Guruji. This is a highly successful self-management program, a life changing experience having immense health benefits for eg:
• Improves sleep, relieves back pain, helps in weight loss, lowers blood pressure and glucose levels, boosts immunity, strengthens bones and cures many other psychosomatic ailments just by simple breathing and yogic stretches.
More than 6000 individuals of different nationalities have benefitted from this program (ROL).